Had some time to reflect on the past month of hustling in Turkiye, Indonesia, China and Hong Kong.
Here are my ten most important lessons I have learnt. Number 9 seems to be the most popular among my IG followers.
Let me know which one resonates with you the most?
(1) If you want to do big things in life, don’t ever let the small things get to you
(2) Learn to leverage on other people’s time, expertise and resources. Together you can really achieve more.
(3) Be a person of value. Over-give. The appreciative ones will return the favor. Keep them close to you. Leave the rest out.
(4) Of all the applause you get, self-applause is the most important.
(5) Some goodbyes are forever. Treasure every person you meet. Even the random ones.
(6) Be so good at what you do that the world cannot ignore you. Spend equal parts of your time mastering your craft and building relationships.
(7) If you act differently when you are alone than when you are in front of other people, then you value their opinion of you more than your own.
(8) Who you hang out with the most determines your future. Spend more time with the people you aspire to become. If they are not accessible in person, read their books, watch their interviews, listen to their podcasts.
(9) We lose our way when we lose our why. Keep connecting to your highest purpose. If you don’t have one, start by asking yourself: If you’ve only one year left to live, how would you live that life? You’ll find your purpose in the answer.
(10) When it comes to family, don’t keep count. Just give.
Which lesson resonates with you the most?
Sending this email to you from the plane,
P.S. Christmas is coming! Get yourself this gift so you can make 2024 your best year ever.