Ask Eric Live Ep 48: On Personal Branding & Customer Acquisition
Tonight, I will be answering questions from two KLR stars Tristan (from network marketing) and Suvina (from insurance). Join us if you have similar questions like them.
1. I have two business objectives: promote myself and promote my products. How do I balance between both?
2. I have defined my dream customer profile but how will they exactly find me or how will I find them?
3. I struggle in content creation and will like to hire a social media manager. Is that a good move? And what criteria should I look at in a social media manager to create high quality content?
4. I have strong interest in metaphysics and spirituality. But how do I leverage on this interest to create sales opportunity for insurance?
5. I have been posting content on money mindset in my country. But I end up attracting insurance agents and people who want to sell me their products and services. How to rectify this?
6. About 50% of my telegram subscribers aren't active. How do I gain more subscribers and how do I make those who subscribe to me reach out to me for a potential sales conversation?